Sunday, January 30, 2011

Something else I have learned about the French... there aren't very many "off limits" subjects. Today the lunch conversation consisted of my religious beliefs and what I was looking for in a husband. My host family is very catholic and very interested in the protestant religion which is great.... except for that i'm not really sure of how to tell them the Gospel in French. I tried though!

This morning I went to church with my family which was an amazing experience. They go to a beautiful Catholic cathedral right on the Loire river. The whole service was in French- and I actually understood a good bit of it. I had never been to a Catholic Mass before and attending my first one in a beautiful cathedral in France is something that I will never forget. I definitely want to go back again!

Well, now its homework time! Au Revoir mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment