Monday, January 24, 2011

Some perfect advice...

I know that I have already posted a blog today, but this is just something I had to share because of it's perfect timing. Over the course of this evening I have been thinking about everything that has seemingly gone wrong on this trip. All of my flights were cancelled, I lost my luggage, I wasn't sure anyone was here upon arrival, I have had a ton of trouble communicating and then to top it off I am sick. I was second guessing myself all evening wondering if I made the right decision to come here. Although the city is beautiful I just haven't been sure that this semester abroad was meant to be. Well, my horoscope always comes up on my home page of igoogle and I never pay any attention to it. But I believe that this is something that God put in my pathway for me to read today when I needed it most. This is what my horoscope said today:

"Instead of questioning a recent decision, accept your previous judgment as being logically sound. It's already past the time to consider whether or not to proceed. You have moved beyond the point of no return, even if you're still experiencing some self-doubt. Instead of questioning your choices again and again, consciously shift your attention from the inner realms toward taking the next steps on your journey."


At first I couldn't believe that this advice from my horoscope was so perfect. This is exactly what I need to do: I can't go back now, so I need to stop second-guessing myself and start enjoying this once in a lifetime opportunity! I firmly believe that it is because of the prayers from all of you that God put this in my path today so that I would read it and I just had to share it with all of you. Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment