Thursday, February 10, 2011


Well I made a spontaneous trip to Paris on Tuesday! I know that sounds so exciting and romantic… but I went by myself in 1 day to get my computer fixed. Although it was inconvenient and exhausting, the Apple Store was underneath the Louvre Museum and, although the museum is closed on Tuesdays, I sat in the courtyard right beside the famous glass pyramids and read for hours. It was beautiful! I definitely want to go back when it is open and I have more time. Hopefully I will have my computer back soon!! My host dad is going to call tonight to see if they can mail it to me so that I don't have to go back to Paris. Don’t get me wrong, I would LOVE to go back to Paris… just when I have more time for sightseeing and when I'm not by myself.

Anyway… this weekend IES is taking us to Mont St Michel which I am excited about! We leave Saturday morning and come back that evening. Also, winter break plans are well underway. A few of us are going to Brussels, Belgium for 2 days then we are going to meet up with some others in Amsterdam for the rest of the week. I love the fact that European college students have a winter break AND a spring break.

Classes are still going well and I am still making a lot of new friends… French and American. Until next time… à tout à l'heure!

No comments:

Post a Comment