Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Devoirs, vacances, et autres choses

So, I apologize for not updating this as often as I used too. I had always heard that the schoolwork for study abroad is easier because they want you to experience the country. Well that's a LIE. Especially if all your classes are in a different language...

Other than my loads of homework, everything here is going pretty well! I am finally in a routine and hearing a different language 24/7 doesn't even phase me anymore. However, I am heading to Brussels and Amsterdam in 3 DAYS... and from what I have read there are a lot of English speakers in those regions which will be nice!

This morning I had my OFII immigration doctors appointment which wasn't really anything special- it's required if you live in France for longer than 90 days. But I made another American friend while sitting in the waiting room. She is here teaching English to high schoolers for a year- which is something that I would definitely consider doing after college! Also, they took an Xray of my lungs- which they gave me to keep... I'm not really sure what to do with a giant Xray of my lungs sitting in my bedroom, but they said not to lose it (I don't know how you could).

Well thats about all that is new in France land at the moment! The weather gets prettier and prettier every day (except for the days that it rains). I am ready for springtime! Well... I better get back to studying "Marketing International" (Yes, it is spelled the exact same, but the words are flipped around and said with a French accent). A tout a l'heure!

No comments:

Post a Comment