Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crying Carolina....

This week and next week we are having all of our mid-terms and I can't believe that this semester is halfway over. I have had an amazing time and I will be the first to say that I never ever want it to end. But recently us IES students have been talking about "the first thing we are going to do when we get home..." So in light of those conversations, I am making a list of the things I miss most about the United States.

Sweet Tea
Not having to pay for shopping bags at the grocery store
Wearing sweatpants and t-shirts
Taking showers that last longer than 5 minutes
Soft drinks/bottled water that cost less than 3 euro ($5)
Paying with dollars
Speaking English
Cheap restaurants
Driving
Television
Fast food
Wofford

And most of all...
My family and friends!!

xoxo love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment